Don’t know what to blog about? Let me handle that.
A year of content is for you if . . .
- You’re always stressing about what to blog about.
- You don’t know which blog topics will interest your readers and sell your services.
- Your blog feels disorganized and random, but you have no idea what to do about it.
When you sign up for the Year of Content package, I'll send you 52 content ideas tailored specifically to your business and your ideal clients.
But that's not the best part!
Having blog ideas is only the beginning of your content strategy. That's why the Year of Content package also includes
- Three blog goals that actually support your business
- Updated blog categories to keep your content organized and focused
- 52 content ideas to support your blog goals and fit within your categories
- Customized strategy suggestions designed to help you overcome your specific blogging problems
- A free copy of my Blogging for Business workbook ($15 value) to help you keep your content strategy on track all year long
It's all delivered in a pretty PDF (including print-friendly pages in case you'd like a hard copy of your content ideas). I don't just give you a list of headlines and leave you to figure out the rest on your own! I also include an editable Google Doc with even more in-depth suggestions for how to make those content ideas your own.
Here's how it works:
- Get in touch so we can chat about your Year of Content and get on my schedule.
- Once we've got details like a contract and payment taken care of, you'll fill out a short survey to tell me about your business, your target audience, and your goals for your content.
- When your Year of Content date arrives, I'll get to work brainstorming 52 content ideas and blog strategies that will help you connect with clients, grow your business, and achieve your goals.
- I'll deliver your content plan within one week.
- You don't have to worry what to write about for your business for an entire year!