Are you feeling stuck with your blog or newsletter content? Let’s chat!
A strategy session is for you if . . .
- You just want to talk through your blog problems with an actual person
- You're sick of generic advice that doesn't work for your unique situation
- You want actionable tips and ideas broken down into a step-by-step plan
A one-hour strategy session is your ticket to clarity about your content strategy.
During this 60-minute call, we’ll talk about whatever isn’t working for you when it comes to blogging and creating content for your business. You might want to pick my brain about common blogging problems, like
- What can I do to actually make time to write and stay accountable to my editorial calendar?
- My blog posts are so disorganized! How do I know what to write about consistently to connect with my audience?
- How can I repurpose my blog content without annoying my readers?
- What the heck am I supposed to send to my email subscribers?
Think of me as your own personal content strategist. You won’t get a generic formula or scripted answers. You’ll get actionable tips tailored for your specific situation, organized into easy-to-understand baby steps sent via Google Docs. You’ll also get a recording of our conversation in case you want to revisit it later.
How it Works
Get in touch via my client intake form so I can learn more about you and make sure I'm a good fit to help your business.
We get all the paperwork out of the way and set a date for our call.
On the day of our call, we'll meet up on Skype for 60 minutes of strategy goodness.
Right after our call, I'll send our session recording and the Google Doc with your baby steps so you can start making changes ASAP!