Is your blog not getting results for your business? Let's fix that.
A content review is for you if . . .
- you spend hours writing posts no one reads or shares
- you know your posts are quality, but they’re not attracting your dream clients
- readers seem to love your blog, but none of them turn into paying clients
A simple content review is all you need to get unstuck and back to creating content that engages your readers.
A content review includes a detailed report of exactly why your content isn’t doing its job, plus a simple action plan that guides you through the steps that will help you connect with your readers.
Here’s how to get started
- Head here to fill out the Client Intake Form. I’ll review your project and we’ll get the legal stuff out of the way with a contract and payment.
- You’ll fill out a short questionnaire so I can get to know you, your target audience, and your goals for your blog/biz.
- I’ll get to work looking at your blog from a reader’s perspective to pinpoint exactly where your content is missing its mark.
- I’ll write up a detailed report explaining why your content isn’t working for you, and I’ll design a custom action plan with simple steps to get you back on track. It will all be delivered within one week via Google Docs.
- You’ll take your action plan and run with it, bringing your content back up to snuff in no time!