Take the content challenge
Are you always guessing what to blog about, never sure what your readers actually want from you?
Do you dread blogging night because it means an evening of ignoring your family so you can get out your next post?
Do you write posts at the last minute in a total panic because blogging is so important for your business . . . but then never see results from all your hard work?
Do you feel discouraged because bigger business owners can turn their blog posts into paying customers, but you just can’t seem to make it happen?
There’s a better way, my friends, and it starts with content strategy.
“Content strategy” sounds like intimidating marketer-speak, but all it really means is having a plan for your blog.
Entrepreneurs who have a content strategy don’t work on their blogs, they put their blogs to work for them. They spend less time writing posts and attract more of their ideal readers (and less of those oddballs you’d rather not work with). They say good-bye to frantic, last-minute blogging and hello to the confidence that comes from having a plan in place.
Are you ready to make your business blog work for you?
The Content Challenge is a simple way to create a content strategy that works for you and your blog. Over the course of one month, the free Content Challenge shows you how to build a sustainable content strategy that works with your business and your life.
By taking the Content Challenge, you'll learn
- How to write posts your ideal clients actually want to read
- How to choose blog topics that turn readers into paying clients
- How set up an editorial calendar that fits into your life instead of overwhelming you
- How to set achievable goals for your blog
Here’s how it works:
- For the next month, you'll receive two Content Challenge emails each week.
- Each Challenge email will give you one simple action step you can take today to build your content strategy.
- By the end of the month, you’ll have the solid foundation for an ongoing strategy that saves you time and stress and makes your blog work for you.
- If you run into trouble, you can always hit “reply” on your email to pick my brain. I want to see you come out of this with a successful plan for your blog!
That’s it. No pages of worksheets to fill out, no hours of complicated homework each week. This Content Challenge is all about taking simple action steps that make a big difference in your blogging life. (And it’s 100% free!)
Are you ready to take the free 4-Week Content Challenge? Sign up here to build a blog that work for you!